ISO 17025 Implementation
A quality management system for a testing and calibration laboratory, it is a system that ensures that the results of the laboratory are reliable and credible. Implementing ISO 17025 is a major challenge, however, it is often required to ensure that the laboratory’s test results are accepted by customers.
What is a quality management system according to ISO 17025:2018?
A quality management system in a testing and calibration laboratory, it is a system that ensures that the laboratory results are reliable and credible. Implementing ISO 17025 is a big challenge, however it is often required to ensure that the laboratory’s test results are accepted by customers.
Who can implement ISO 17025?
Laboratories, including those run by science and research centres and others that plan to proceed with the implementation or revision of a management system with reference to PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 or are in the process of implementation.
What is included in the implementation of ISO 17025 in a laboratory?
- Performing an initial audit against the requirements of the PCA and the PN-EN ISO 17025:2018 standard,
- development of PN-EN ISO 17025:2018 documentation,
- execution of training in ISO 17025:2018, including basic requirements of ISO 17025; accreditation requirements for laboratories resulting from PCA documents and internal auditors,
- verification of the PCA laboratory accreditation application,
- Support in the PCA accreditation process.
How can we help?
Our experts will determine how to practically implement ISO 17025:2018 in the laboratory, what changes are necessary to meet the new requirements of the standard, how to plan activities related to the revision of the management system to the new standard and what system solutions can be used during the revision of the management system in the laboratory.